What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Your fast track to create your very own thriving blog
- With over 30 step-by-step videos that give you the information you need to easily create your blog and make you feel like an expert within days
- With tons of articles chock-full of useful, detailed information on setting up your blog, how to design it, and how to attract subscribers
- With a complete glossary of blogging terms so you’ll never be confused by geek-speak again
- Over 40 easy, step-by-step videos that will have your blog up and running in no time
- With easy instructions that will have your blog up and running in no time
- Learn how to avoid 5 common but serious rookie mistakes
- With personal support if you get stuck and need help.
- Learn how to write great posts your readers will love
- With quick guides to the inner workings of your blog
- Learn how to find a killer name for your blog
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Kickstart Your Blog scores 72.28/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://alistblogging.net/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $77.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: alistblogging.net you’ll also be taken through to alistblogging.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)